Our 7th Blessing....Waiting in China!

Monday, November 14, 2011

I 800 Provisional Approval!!!

Today on the way to town I stopped to get our mail and our provisional approval was in the mail!!  Yippee!!!  I was completely suprised!  It was approved last week on the 10th!  So only a couple more important steps and then we will be waiting for our official Travel Approval from China to come get our girl!! What a blessing that was today!!  So thankful to the One who knows the plans He has for us...even though  I complain because I don't know them.:)
   Here are some random pics....sweet Libby who can't wait for her "stister" (as she likes to say!) and my sweet son Parker (he is the anti dentist king from the previous post) who loves his cat (and she must love him too....because she is totally okay with being carried like that!)

2 comments:

  1. We are waiting for TA now! I think we are just ahead of you! It should come any day- hopefully!!

    I think you are a CCAI family?

    We are! blessings on your journey to your adorable daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received our provisional approval on the same day as you. I have been communicating with the other Melissa (our sons are together in China) and she told me about you. You have a beautiful family and your little Emme is precious! Have you been cabled yet? You can email me privately at kelly@kellywaite.com. Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete