Our 7th Blessing....Waiting in China!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My First Post!

Last weekend I FINALLY took the time to sit down and start our blog, and then it was time to make supper.  I "thought" I would sit down quick after eating and write my first post....but I made two gallons of black cherry Kool-aid (yes, it's RED) and managed to spill it everywhere.  After I cleaned it up I sat down (by myself at the table...everyone had eaten their supper and run away) with my food and a freshly poured Dr. Pepper which I then also managed to spill.  Everywhere.  After cleaning that up and sitting back down to eat....I heard a rustling sound...and looked up and our precious, tiny, sweet, brainless little Yorkie mix had dumped out the garbage and it went EVERYWHERE. (Oh and throw in the fact that this whole adoption process might take over a whole year since we first saw our sweet Emme's face...I had enough)  So no first blog post...I instead layed my head on the table and stared into space  for a while. 
      This is our precious daughter who is waiting for us in China.  The first picture is just from a couple of months ago on her 3rd birthday.  The second is from a year ago when she was at Maria's Big House of Hope.  We are very excited to be adding another blessing to our nest!

2 comments:

  1. Uhoh look at you blogging. Im so proud except that you made the entire kitchen sticky. She is gorgeous and its time WE go get them. Mine and yours! I'm totally here for you, eating and sleeping and staring at their pics. This too shall pass, in his time. If only he would write out his timeline for us. Love ya, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! Can't wait for you to get your girl!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete